WordPress is the most popular entry level publishing
platform on the market today and the cost is just
right, its free.
There is no excuse for developing and creating your own website and you can do
just about anything you want within reason.
Get Easy WP config Software utility for creating and helping users install wordpress websites.
- Have you considered developing a wordpress website?
- Have you heard that google loves wordpress and so that is why you should use it?
- Are you not as technical as you might want?
If you answered yes to any of those questions then you are in the right place.
Creating a wordpress developer blog
Installing WordPress is not really a five minute process as the famous or infamous saying goes, it takes a little time to learn it, however if you do it often enough you can learn to do this in five minutes or less, but most of the time it will take you about one hour.
There are a number of things you can do to reduce the learning curve.
- First use a Cpanel Host, it is just easier and most of the time the configuration is setup for us technically challenged individuals.
- zip up your wordpress file system and upload it to your desired directory, usually under public_html
- setup a MySQL database and user name, (copy paste this date into a text file for later reference)
- de-compress your wordpress files from your Cpanel.
- open wp-config-sample.php and fill in the necessary connection information. (then save that file as wp-config.php and upload it to your wp install folder)
- Go to your domain.com/ and install the database.
- Your setup, now the real fun can begin.
Setting up a wordpress website may seem a little complex if you have never done it before but after you master this process you can easily do it again and again.
You can also find many useful guides to installing Lamp software such as WordPress online, and at youtube as well.
The thing about learning this process is that it is something that you need to learn how to do if you really want to develop for the web and the internet.